This cosy three bedroom townhouse is just 2 minutes walk to the golden sands and the restaurants bars and cafes of the Praça. Very popular with families and makes for a very enjoyable holiday.Attractive and modern townhouse in residential area of Vale do LoboThis is a self catering holiday but we are available 24/7 should you need us
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Check in is after 4 P.M. and Check out is 10 A.M.
• No early arrival or late departure times are accepted without prior agreement.
• This is a NON SMOKING property.
• Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. We can provide information on a local pet hotel should you wish to use their services.
DURING YOUR STAY, YOU AGREE TO ENSURE:
• No damage is done to property or its contents directly or indirectly, beyond normal wear and tear.
• There is no excessive use of electricity, water or gas, beyond normal use.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• All additional keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
Should Dream Properties be advised of any illegal activity at the property or that there are pets on property (being this strictly forbidden), the renter will be evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
• A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining 75% of the total value of your stay must be paid 30 days prior your arrival.
• Should your stay take place in less than 30 days from the date you confirm your reservation, full payment is required at the time of booking.
• We will also require your credit card number/expiry date and security code in case of accidents or breakages during your stay. Should it not become necessary to use your credit card information, Dream Properties will make sure all your personal details are destroyed in due time.
We can arrange car hire and transfers should you widh to go further than Vale do Lobo