This apartment situated in Dunas is close to the beach and Maria's restaurant.
It has its own entrance and is located on the corner giving you a larger view towards the beach.
The open plan living and dining area, offer fantastic views of the ocean and has large patio doors leading onto the terrace which has shading.
The kitchen is fitted and fully equipped.
There are two bedrooms both with bathrooms one master and one twin.
The master suite is large and spacious with lots of natural light and also offers a terrace.
Up one more level is the roof terrace, with plenty of space for sunbathing, and a shaded area for outside relaxation. There is a Jacuzzi on the far end of the roof where you can enjoy the stunning sunsets that the Algarve has to offer.
The apartment is air conditioned throughout and the bathrooms have heated towel rails.
This is the perfect holiday home!
Este apartamento situado nas Dunas fica perto da praia e do restaurante Maria's.
Tem entrada própria e está localizado na esquina dando-lhe uma vista maior para a praia.
A área de estar e jantar em plano aberto oferece vistas fantásticas do oceano e tem grandes portas de pátio que dão para o terraço com sombra.
A cozinha encontra-se mobilada e totalmente equipada.
Existem dois quartos, ambos com banheiros, um principal e outro duplo.
A suíte master é ampla e espaçosa, com muita luz natural e também oferece um terraço.
Mais um nível acima está o terraço, com muito espaço para banhos de sol e uma área sombreada para relaxamento ao ar livre. Existe um jacuzzi na extremidade do telhado, onde pode desfrutar do deslumbrante pôr-do-sol que o Algarve tem para oferecer.
O apartamento tem ar condicionado e as casas de banho têm toalheiros aquecidos.
Esta é a casa de férias perfeita!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Check in is after 4 P.M. and Check out is 10 A.M.
• No early arrival or late departure times are accepted without prior agreement.
• This is a NON SMOKING property.
• Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. We can provide information on a local pet hotel should you wish to use their services.
DURING YOUR STAY, YOU AGREE TO ENSURE:
• No damage is done to property or its contents directly or indirectly, beyond normal wear and tear.
• There is no excessive use of electricity, water or gas, beyond normal use.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• All additional keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
Should Dream Properties be advised of any illegal activity at the property or that there are pets on property (being this strictly forbidden), the renter will be evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
• A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining 75% of the total value of your stay must be paid 30 days prior your arrival.
• Should your stay take place in less than 30 days from the date you confirm your reservation, full payment is required at the time of booking.
• We will also require your credit card number/expiry date and security code in case of accidents or breakages during your stay. Should it not become necessary to use your credit card information, Dream Properties will make sure all your personal details are destroyed in due time.
Check in is at 1600
Check out is at 1000
No Children under the age of 10 years
No Groups of young people - Age restriction
Only guests registered at the property can stay and sleep there
Please respect the noise levels as your fellow neighbours are also on a relaxing holiday
Bookings in July and August must be from Saturday - Saturday 7 or 14 nights only
Please ensure all rubbish is taken out and dishes are placed in the dishwasher. All lights and air-con must be turned off.
Doors, windows and or shutters must be closed when you leave.
Keys: Please leave a set of keys in the key box ready for the next guests use making sure that the code is not visible to anyone else and the other set of keys should be left on the dining room table together with the welcome book.